Elder Law and Special Needs Trust Law Firm
- Medicaid Planning, Applications and Appeals: We assist our clients in qualifyingfor Medicaid benefits. This includes the submission of a Medicaid application and appeal of a denial for benefits.
- Special Needs Trusts: We assist families with children with special needs to avoid the loss of SSI and Medicaid and to enhance the quality of life of the special needs child. We also assist personal injury victims preserve their eligibility for public benefits when they are to receive substantial personal injury awards or settlements and who may require trust services.
- Estate Planning: We assist clients in the development of an estate plan which may include all or some of the following documents: Durable Power of Attorney, Health Care Power of Attorney, Living Will, Wills, and Living Trusts. These documents help clients with the management of one’s estate during life and its disposition upon death.
- Guardianships and Conservatorships: We assist clients and their families with the establishment of guardianship and conservatorships. These are legal processes, utilized when a person can no longer make or communicate safe or sound decisions about his or her property or has become susceptible to fraud or undue influence.
- Probate: We assist families with the initiation of probate proceedings and throughout the probate process. Probate is the legal process of validating a will, supervising the administration of a will, and making distributions of estate assets to beneficiaries.
650 S. Shackleford Road, Suite 400
Little Rock, Arkansas 72211